Setting up an integration connection from the ShipCompliant side is usually handled by the winery client before or during their first training session with ShipCompliant.Web Service User Setup
- To set up a web service user, the client should log in to their ShipCompliant account and go to My Account -- Manage Users, and hit the Green "Add User" button.
- The User First and Last name should be something specific enough to be identified as the web service connection. Some clients will enter a name of ‘Do Not Delete’ or ‘Web Service User’ or simply the name of the OMS. The email address should be the same specific naming convention firstname.lastname@example.org. In the example below, the integrated system/partner is called Sandbox.
- The password must be between 6 and 12 characters long, contain one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter and one numeric digit.
- Role Type (required): always set to Web Service User for API integration
- Associated Partner (required): select the integrated partner OMS
- Click, "Save"